Are you a woman leader who wants to make a difference in this life…
but everything seems to be so hard!
- In turmoil in your business? Tearing your hair out?
- Frustrated about the results you are getting..grumbling under your breath about the conflicts that surround you and feeling helpless to change them?
- Everyone expects you to lead but you don’t know how right now?
- Your team is not moving forward…everyone is stuck and so are you?
It doesn’t have to be that way! There is a way through!
- Not wasting another day struggling through the mire and not being able to see the light that beckons you along your own personal and professional path
- Being able to move forward with absolute clarity about where you are going
- Seeing the path ahead with such clarity it surprises you….with your Lights On!
Claire Knowles’ insights in Lights On! show us that there are ways to move ourselves, our teams, groups, organizations, businesses and Boards of Directors forward…if we want to…with courage, conviction and kindness. In every moment we have a choice. Lights On! brings forth the joy in the everyday and the means to “show up”–moving our personal and professional lives purposefully forward. That’s right! It doesn’t have to be that way–when we turn our Lights On!
Empowered…by Choice! Turn your “Lights On!”
Women in business today face difficult challenges for which few are prepared. Conflict resolution, hiring, firing, people management, hard-nosed business conversations, tough decisions, and confrontations, are just a few of the challenges—all of which can be addressed by “garnering courage.” That’s why I started Lights On! as my business—both Success Workshops for Women Leaders and their Organizations and “Lights On!”—the book. When women business leaders and entrepreneurs can see the path before them with clarity, that is, “with their lights on!”—and walk it with courage, it makes all the difference for achieving extraordinary results.
How do I know? For 33+ years I prospered in the corporate world—specifically turning the “lights on” to resolving conflict and learning how to courageously step-in, untangle, unfrazzle and find positive ways through those tough tensions. I know why a woman’s managerial courage skills are so important, and what happens when they are weak—indecision, dysfunction, chaos, turmoil, festering problems, unresolved issues, troubles! Can you relate?
It doesn’t have to be that way! You don’t have to grumble under your breath as you leave work, or fear facing that wicked, recurring problem, or tremble over the overdue conversation that’s got your name on it! You can courageously move through those fearful situations when you’ve got your “lights on.” You can be an empowered leader – by choice! “Lights On!” (the book) is an inspirational and empowering collection of stories, deep insights, and thought-provoking questions for striving women—illuminations to move your life forward—yes, with your Lights On!
More About Lights On!: Light On is a powerful, motivational mission, metaphor and movement—primarily for women—to “move forward with our lights on!” It is about being able to see the path that is before us with clarity and to walk it with courage—to get to where we want to be!
- Lights On! is a powerful message that is delivered by best-selling-author, Claire Knowles. See more about Lights On! Speaking Engagements. Claire Knowles is a sought-after speaker, delivering exactly the right message at the right time for the right reasons…..turning the lights on, and empowering groups.
- Lights On! is also the “Success Workshop” where groups of people, together with their Leaders come together to find new ways to be together so that they more effectively accomplish the goals that they came together to do in the first place. Claire uses a proprietary process as Lights On! breaks through those barriers, lifts up those crippling elephants and moves the group forward to extraordinary results. It is wonderful to see effectiveness zoom as the lights get turned on!
- Lights On!—is the Amazon Best-Selling Book—By the time the sun sets on your life, you want to have made a difference. You don’t want to waste a day struggling through the mire and not being able to see the light that beckons you along your personal and professional path. You want to move forward with passion, certainty courage and clarity. Lights On! is a spirit-lifting book that compels you forward so you can make a difference in your life! It is the book that you can savor in bite-size pieces to keep you moving forward with bursts of positivity.
About the Author:
Claire Knowles spent a lifetime studying people and developing a keen, intuitive sensitivity about relational dynamics. These insights opened up personal pathways leading to an effective professional career in Human Resource Management, and extensive continuous improvement and change management work with women-run businesses, organizations and leadership consulting endeavors.
PRAISE FOR THIS BOOK!
“With a gentle touch, Claire Knowles allows life to teach her, and by extension all of us. Would that we all could adopt the ways she learns the lessons of life, from everything that occurs around her. As women, we can, and we deserve to, pay attention to her accessible wisdom, and accept her invitation to “turn our own lights on!”
Martha Johnson, MEd.
Author, “Clarity Coach, Blogger”
Author, “Why Not Do What You Love?”
Author, “Musing Along the Way”
“Claire Knowles is a wonderfully experienced facilitator and motivator. With warm-hearted stories, clear council, and many years of experience she shares her wisdom in her book and sheds “lights on” many areas helping us to grow and become more of what we can be. This book is a little treasure to read and to share.”
Author of a series of books on hearthside spirituality, including: Being Home, Becoming Bread, Inviting Silence, A Mystic Garden and Simple Ways
“Storytelling is an ancient tradition that helps us make sense of complex situations in our lives. Like Aesop’s Fables, Jataka’s Tales, or the Panchatantra, Claire Knowles’ delightful and insightful tales help us to reflect on our and others’ perspectives of life, and how those perspectives impact what we do in life and our relationships with others. Her tales illustrate how our perspectives impact our quality of life, as well.
Sometimes it is difficult in today’s complex ,ever-changing world to recognize the dynamics in which you find yourself. Claire’s wonderful ‘Lights On!’ series helps one to reflect and see the dynamics at play, helping us to not only be better leaders, but better people through the process.”
Beverly Gay McCarter
Principal, Human Mosaic Systems, LLC
“There is something remarkably comforting in the way Claire weaves her personal experiences and beliefs into simple but profound lessons for the rest of us to take away. Perhaps its her word choice, experience crafting stories or innate wisdom. Whatever it is, her spirit spoke to me as I read one insightful gem after another. What a wonderful gift she’s given us!
Here’s to your possibilities!”
President & Founder
Feel the Possibilities
A Division of Sarandipity, LLC