This means “consciously” being aware of the flow of life…and consciously taking actions to insert yourself into that flow of energy.
Life has an energy – and when you allow yourself to get in with the energy flow – that is when doors open, (when serendipity happens); when you meet people you are supposed to meet; when you get new insights and new answers, when new pathways open up, and when things flow smoothly – almost effortlessly. (synchronicity)
Here are some ways to “put your personal self, your life force into the whole of Life”…to help get the most out of it, to let it pull you—rather than you having to push the noodle (or force things to happen).
- List 3 people that you know well or casually – that intrigue you. Write down something that you want to ask each person. Then make it a point to connect with them and ask them. Get more insights—Build / expand your awareness. Remember that Awareness equals intention (to what you want to have, to do, or to be) plus attention (to what you focus or give your attention). When you’ve followed-through with acting on your list— repeat the process. Keep your questions flowing into the mix.
- List 3 ideas that really excite you. Is there something you should be doing about them? Write down what your first step will be. Are you compelled to act? To inquire further? To raise a question? Garner your courage to act—go with the flow of the excitement of your idea.
- Give 3 people positive feedback every day – let your actions be spontaneous.
- Give yourself 3 pieces of positive feedback every day. Let your self-talk be good.
- List 3 times that you recently have lost yourself in what you were doing because you enjoyed it so much. What is important about those WOWs? Can you make some time to do more of this?
- Love and Fear are on the opposite ends of the emotional spectrum. You can’t feel both at the same time. SO…choose Love. Each day write down in a journal 3 things that you are truly grateful for—big or small. Dwell on the positive. Let your self-talk be personally uplifting to you. Find the positive around you. Find the positive within you.
- Do something good for someone (or for many people over the course of time) anonymously (like a secret pal). But keep the secret indefinitely – expect nothing in return.
- Write & send or telephone a “thank you” (card, letter, email or call) every day.
Trackback from your site.